IMPORTANT 2018 Reserved Parking Information
- To claim your Reserved Spot, you MUST arrive & check-in at the Event Center on Thursday, April 26, 2018 between 8am & 5pm CST.
- If you do not check-in on Thursday, your Reserved Spot will be forfeited.
- No show cars will be allowed to park on Main Street or in the Boat Owner’s Lot until 8am on Friday, April 27, 2018.
- No tents or chairs will be allowed in the median on Main Street. Parking spaces along the median have been made larger to accommodate tents & chairs.
- The retail shops at The Wharf will be open to the public during Bama Coast Cruise. If you set up tents or chairs along the sidewalks, they must be placed in designated areas only. Do not block shops or side walks.
RELEASE/HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: By submitting the above registration form, I understand that MotorSports Productions, Inc., the City of Orange Beach, The Wharf, its’ sponsor’s, promoters, assistants, directors, employees, agents, volunteers, are not responsible for any losses, injuries, unknown damage, judgements, and/or any causes whatsoever that may be to my person or property. I also agree to provide my own insurance. In consideration of this entry, the Exhibitor and those persons within Exhibitor’s direction and/or control agree to permit Bama Coast Cruise or its assigns the use of their names and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio, internet and television) before, during and after the event, and hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and give permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs to Bama Coast Cruise or its assigns. All publicity and advertising rights are reserved by Bama Coast Cruise or its assigns.